DCAF, through the International Security Sector Advisory Team (ISSAT), provides strategic and operational support to its International Partners’ Group to reinforce the international community's capacity to assist security and justice reform. We keep abreast of developments in the fields of security and justice in order to continuously improve our knowledge base and enrich it with different perspectives to SSG/R.
Over the years, we have compiled a selection of video playlists covering a rich array of topics pertaining to international learning on SSG/R. We invite you to delve into these playlists that present key themes related to SSG/R through interviews with a wide variety of voices working in this field.
• Mandate Support to International Partners
• International Support to Zimbabwe Peace and Security Programme
• International Support to Police Reform
• International SSG/R Snapshots
• International learning on SSG/R (French)
• International Support to the African Union Forum
• International Learning on SSG/R