DCAF’s values represent what we stand for.
They support our vision, shape our culture, and guide our decision making in both what we do, and how we do it. As our five guiding stars, they contribute to shaping a good and healthy working environment and an institutional culture.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR VALUES
|• Competitive vacation days
• Flexible remote working arrangements
• Commitment to diversity and inclusion
• 44+ nationalities on staff
• Gender pay equality and Gender Action Plan
|• Staff well-being initiatives
• Code of Ethics, Personal Integrity Protection Policy and “Persons of Trust”
• Internal staff engagement survey
• Green initiatives to reduce our footprint