In many fragile and conflict-affected states, climate change endangers efforts to secure peace and security while deepening gender inequalities. To better understand these links, DCAF brought together women in Yemen, Mali and Colombia to share experiences, build knowledge and shape their policy agenda.
As a result, DCAF produced six short videos featuring women’s voices as they explore what the gender, climate change and security nexus means for them:
- Amplifying Women’s Voices,
- Double Burden of Climate Change and Gender Inequality,
- No Food, No Peace,
- Listening to Voices for Peace,
- Focus on Yemen – Climate Activism Under Siege, and
- Focus on Mali – A Question of Survival
They are available in English, Arabic, French and Spanish.
Watch the first video below or the six videos on YouTube